Thursday, December 2, 2010

I've decided that video blog thing will never happen again. I deleted it. I'm too awkward for the moving pictures/talkies. For those of you reading for the first time; You missed it suckas! Anyway, I don't have much time to devote to this. In fact, it's just an act to procrastinate on school work. But! I'm graduating in 2 weeks and with the ample time provided by unemployment, one of my goals is blogging. I like it so let there be blog!

Other Goals for Post-Grad:
Write and Illustrate a children's book
Find a Job
Prepare all my own meals
Find a Job
Buy a Bike I like more
Find a Job
Visit friends
Find a Job
Practice being a wizard with Photoshop and Autocad
Find a Job
Practice just being a wizard
Find a job
Read :)


o and Find a Job.
Any Suggestions?

Increase the Peace,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. um. Make another monster pillow. :)

    Sew a dress for yourself.

    Geocache

    Read lots o' books.

    Make a treasure map.

    ReplyDelete