Sunday, April 11, 2010

Here is the beginning to a new segment in my blog called:
Liz's Quest for Ellen Domination
I would love to work on the Ellen show after I graduate and I thought I'd become a little more proactive. So, leave a comment and tell Ellen why she should hire me!
And Ellen, if you see this, I graduate in December and can make the move in January! You''ll be receiving my resume weekly until you call :D

I decided to start the segment off with a bang by traveling to LA and filming a video. Thanks to Lisa for filming.


3 comments:

  1. awwwwww yeah. Ellen better hire you. If she doesn't, I'll still be slightly happy since the Pacifist Northwest may stay be in the picture!

    I love you and all of your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she for sure needs to hire you. Best. Video. Ever. duh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh I don't know you liz, but you seem really cool. and if ellen is reading this she seems like a really cool person to have on your show, huh???

    ReplyDelete