Thursday, May 20, 2010

YOU ALL SUCK

YOU ALL SUCK!!!!!!! For 2 reasons: 1. No comments on my Ellen video (how am I supposed to get my job like that???) and 2. You are all too far away and I miss you already.
The summer will be just fine though. Alot of work but I'm here with overall nice people.

Sullivan= 2 stop lights, the theater and a McDonalds. Closest Walmart is 30 min away. But! Doug Wilson of Trading Spaces and Moving up lives here. So yup..... really cool I know.

The theater is a great space with alot of support from local communities. Our first show, Showboat is already sold out for the duration of it's run. Call me for a more detailed description of my life a la Sullivan IL.

Here is my apartment:



Thats niiiccccccceeeeee.

Please continue to pray for me that I keep a good attitude and don't get to being too lonely.
Love



1 comment:

  1. guess i didn't realize you were so far away.

    and i suck for not talking to you very long on fb.

    soon, you should call me and we'll just chat about life. ya know, when you're bored and the internet isn't working.

    ReplyDelete